Sunday, May 3, 2009

Black Cherry Cuppies

Yup, you guessed it! That same trip to the store warranted another great find....Faygo - Black Cherry.

Here they are:

The inside of these guys are:
Kinda purple-y....pretty.

Now, these were more my speed. The Black Cherry soda wasn't very strong in these cuppies. You could tell they weren't just "regular yellow" cuppies, but if I didn't tell you they were black cherry, you probably wouldn't have guessed that.

Still yummy, though!

Again, you can find the recipe here.



  1. yum! these look great. They remind me of black forest cake :)

  2. After making Dr Pepper brownies a few weeks ago I've been intrigued by the possibilities of incorporating other soft drinks into desserts and baking and this has inspired me to get experimenting!


I love to hear from you!
Feel free to just say "Hi!" when you stop by!

Thanks for reading!