Monday, May 4, 2009

CUPPIE WINNER!

Photobucket

These cute little goodies now have a new home. I hope that you'll love them and cherish them always....but don't eat them, OK? I mean, I know they *look* good, but I assure you, they don't taste good. Really. You can trust me.

Well, let's hope that Vanessa takes my advice, shall we?

Photobucket

Congrats, darling!!!

I'll be in touch for your address and get these babies on their way to you!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered (and voted in the IronCupcake: Earth April challenge!) - it was a lot of fun!

Be on the lookout for more great giveaways - there is one more on the way in just a little while. *tee hee*

Also, be on the lookout for more great cuppies - IronCupcake: Earth May challenge is SAVORY!

Enjoy!
-Erica

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erica Thank you so much for such an awesome giveaway~! I have a 3 year old that will LOVE to share the yummy stickers :)...I MIGHT share some of the other stuff lol haa haa we will see :). I LOVE your Cup cakes too btw how awesome~!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I would ask if you have sent this? I have not recieved it ...I have had mail issues lately so thought I would ask.
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vanessa!
    I did send those out. I'll stop by the post office tomorrow to see if they can tell me anything at all. I'll certainly let you know. :)

    Thanks!
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!
Feel free to just say "Hi!" when you stop by!

Thanks for reading!