Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm a "Daring Baker"

WOOHOOO! So, I was blog-surfing and came across this blogroll of "Daring Bakers". Intrigued, I went ahead and e-mailed the gals in charge (Lisa & Ivonne). I am now "officially" a 'daring baker'.....this month (February) will be my first challenge and I am SO very excited!

We get to reveal on February 28th - so if you want to see what all us "Daring Bakers" have been up to in February - be sure to check back and find out!

If you'd like to join the "Daring Bakers" and get challenged each month these are the gals you'll need to contact:

Cream Puffs in Venice
La Mia Cucina

Don't forget to check out all the other bakers on that blogroll! :)

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Feel free to just say "Hi!" when you stop by!

Thanks for reading!